Entries to this year's Quantum Shorts will be watched by extraordinary physicists, filmmakers, artists and communicators.
The judging panel will decide the contest's top prizes. The shortlisting panel will review all submissions to choose up to ten for international screenings and awards. We're thrilled to have the people named here be part of this year's festival.
- Alex Winter, writer and filmmaker, most recently of award-winning documentary Deep Web
- Artur Ekert, Director of the Centre for Quantum Technologies, National University of Singapore
- Brian Greene, Professor of Theoretical Physics, Columbia University, best-selling author, and co-founder of the World Science Festival
- Charlotte Stoddart, creator of films and podcasts for Nature
- Eliene Augenbraun, Multimedia Managing Editor for Nature Research Group
- Honor Harger, Executive Director for ArtScience Museum, Singapore
- Carlo Bradac, Research Fellow at the Centre of Excellence for Engineered Quantum Systems, Macquarie University
- Dagomir Kaszlikowski, filmmaker and Associate Professor, Centre for Quantum Technologies, National University of Singapore
- Jacqui Romero, Discovery Early Career Research Fellow at the Centre of Excellence for Engineered Quantum Systems, University of Queensland
- Jodi Szimanski, Senior Communications Manager at the Institute for Quantum Computing, University of Waterloo
- Michael Brooks, journalist, broadcaster and author, most recently of popular science book At the Edge of Uncertainty
- Nina Ernst, Associate Director for Education and Programmes, ArtScience Museum, Singapore
- Peter Chua, public engagement and communications officer for QuantIC, the UK Quantum Technology Hub
- Spiros Michalakis, theoretical physicist and outreach at the Institute for Quantum Information and Matter, Caltech